Project Name: Repositioning of 6Dias – Têxteis Internacionais, Lda. in the international market
Project Code: NORTE-02-0752-FEDER-025809 / NORTE-06-3560-FSE-025809
Main Objective: Reinforcing the competitiveness of SMEs
Region of Intervention: Trofa
Beneficiary Entity: 6Dias – Têxteis Internacionais, Lda.
Date of Approval: 2017-07-06
Start Date: 2016-12-01
Completion Date: 2018-11-30
Total elegible cost: 744.711,88€
Financial support from the European Union: FEDER – 329.360,35€ / FSE – 8.960,00€
6Dias proposes to implement an integrated investment plan that promotes its global repositioning, based on two main vectors of action: (i) diversification of markets – geographies and target segments and (ii) repositioning of the product – approach to the final links of the value chain and increase of visibility / notoriety in the international market.
The promotion plan includes a diverse set of actions and initiatives, including:
- Design of new brand image;
- Acquire critical knowledge about target markets and target segments;
- Hiring of specialized prospecting consultancy;
- Conducting prospecting trips and technical demonstration activities;
- Participation in international reference fairs;
- Bet on digital marketing;
- Production of new promotional materials;
- Recruitment of specialized technical staff in the fields of internationalization;
- Reinforcement of management skills.
6Dias intends, with the execution of this investment project, to achieve the following objectives:
- To promote the growth of the Global Turnover;
- Significantly increase International Turnover consistently and sustainably;
- Inverting the trend of responding to punctual requests of clothing, increasing the number of brands that look for 6Dias to jointly create the fabrics that will mark the next trends;
- Diversify markets and segments;
- Increase the notoriety and international visibility of 6Dias.